Saturday, August 3, 2013

Oragnize I have been doing the last few weeks

If you are looking for the click here
https://www.mythirtyone.com/angelachamness/

 A few months ago I shared with you that I signed up to be a Thirty-One Consultant.  Over the last month I have been organizing my craft room in some of the items that Thirty-One sells.  I wanted to share with you some of the great things work in your craft room.  It so much nicer when our crafty things are all together and neat!
 The first one I want to share with you is how I organized my stamps from Marks Finest Papers.  I used the Littles Carry-All Caddy .  It works great!!  I can put my mini sets in the front net part.  
The one that I'm showing you is a retired print but be sure to check new prints we carry. 
 
The next one I want to share is the  Your Way Rectangle and I used it to store my Close to My Heart stamp sets.  It takes up so much less room than the containers I had my stamps in before.

This is one of my favorite I'm about to share with you cause it will fit 12x12 albums and papers in it!  I was so happy to be able to put all of my Creative Memories inventory in one.  
So if you are looking for something to store your 12x12 albums and paper in then the  
Your Way Cube  is what you are looking for.  
Since we got our puppy a few months ago having a trash can under my desk has been impossible.  So my Thirty-one upline was telling me how she uses her Mini Utility Bin as a trash can when she goes to a crop.  So I order me one and it sits on top of my desk now and I use it for my trash can.

Next on my To Do List is to put my 8 1/2x11 papers in the Fold N File. I have one all ready just got to take time to sit down and do it. 
If your looking for something great to carry your Cricut or Silhouette in then 
the Large Utility Tote is what you are looking for.
Here is a picture of my Cricut in one of my many totes!
 This is a view from the top! 
 This is my favorite Large Utility Tote. My daughter loves to play soccer so they work great for a day of soccer!  Then I got a orange scarf to tie on it to match her soccer team.  

The last 2 things I want to show you are one of the reason I fell in love with Thirty-One!!  I love the Organizing Pack which is a Hostess Exclusive so I had to have a party to get it.  Then I saw the Strap Wrap that I could get to match and it all works perfect for my camera!  You can also put all your camera things in the organizing pack and laptop.  I'm just so sad that the end of August is the last month to get them both.  So if you fall in love with them as much as I did let me know so we can get you set up to earn one for yourself.


Let me know if there is anything you have questions about!
Have a great day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment