Sunday, August 18, 2013

The Crafty Moms 08/18/2013


Hello Everyone!
It's Angela this week with some inspiration for you all!!
We have been so busy this week with doctor appointments for the kids that I didn't get much time to craft. I did get a chance to make this cute little fall card. I bought this paper a few weeks ago and have been so excited to use it. The pumpkin paper is double side and it took me forever to decide which side to use. Finally I decide to go with the pumpkin side. The weather has been so hot here this summer that I just need to make something fall to remind me it's right around the corner. I'm not looking forward to the kids going back to school or the rain that comes in the fall just looking forward to a little cooler temperatures.
I used the Autumn Friendship Mini Stamp Set from MFP. This will make a great fall card to send a friend. This little set has such great sentiments.
Have a great week and be sure to stop back by next week to see what AJ has to share!
The Crafty Moms
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment