Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Hostess for MFP Sketch With A Twist Challenge 61 08/27/13


Welcome back to another week at SWAT!
I hope everyone is enjoying there last few weeks of summer. This is our last full week off before school starts next week. I'm sad for school to start but ready for my daughter cast to come off. The first 2 weeks are going to be challenging cause she doesn't want to ride the bus to school or home. So I will be making 3 trips a day to school but it's a good thing we live a few minutes from school. I have to get ready to get back into the routine of eating lunch either early or late since I work at school during the lunch recess.
Here is our sketch for this week.
Twist for this week card is country theme.
Now it's time for some inspiration for the week.
 
It was so funny the day that I made this card my husband came home from work and goes I need a card tomorrow to take to work for one of the guys he works with. Then before I could say anything he goes oh I like the card you are making can I have it? So it was settle the card was made for his friend. It turned out so cute and I love love this set
from MFP Country Charm.
Now it's time to see what Christine has created for us this week!
This week we are offering this fabulous stamp to one lucky winner.

I can't wait to see all your new creations this week!
 Head over to MFP Sketch With a Twist  to get enter in the challenge for this week!
Have a great week!
You have until 9:00 pm on September 2nd to get your submissions entered to win. Remember you do not have to use Marks Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co stamps to play but if you do your name will be entered twice. Please remember to link your card back to us and mention Speedy TV Sketch with a Twist and Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Co in your blog post. Please no back linking. Remember there is two chances to win this week so the more you play the more you are entered to win.
Happy Stamping,
Angela Chamness, Hostess

No comments:

Post a Comment