Monday, October 15, 2012

A Little Birdie told me... it's your birthday

I'm trying really hard to get caught up on cards for my friends and family birthday for the rest of the year.  Then hopefully I will get busy on next year after that.  This morning I made this cute little birdie card for my friend.  I used the CTMH Life is Tweet stamp set.  The card base was a bland card I had in my card box that I discovered over the weekend.  I decide it would be cute to use w wiggle ear for the birdie.  It's a perfect card for a fall birthday!

Challenges:
MFP Speedy TV  Simple Salutations Challenge 14

1 comment:

  1. Like the cute birdie card. Especially like how you used a tag to stamp your birdie on. Thanks for entering Speedy TV Mark's Finest Papers Simple Salutations Ch#14 Tweet Bird.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    MFP Simple Salutations Hostess

    ReplyDelete