Saturday, October 27, 2012

HIMCR #69 Mix It Up!

Hello Everyone!  I was able to get in some crafting this week and I hope to post pictures of my craft room real soon!  I just wanted to wait till we got  all the boxes out of the room.  Since I share it with my kids and husband it has taken us a while to put it all back together. 
 Hopefully the pictures will be coming real soon!!

This week at HIMCR the challenge is Mix It Up Thankful or Thanksgiving Themed.  I made my card using a Giving Thanks digi created by Naomi at Creative Bug on the Loose.  
I used my water color pencil to color in the image and then added the digi on top of my card that has a fence border cut out from the Rustic Fence Cartridge  for the Creative Memories Border Maker System.   I had some extra leaves from a past project I made and add them to also.  
Now it's time to head over to HIMCR to check out the rest of the Design Team Creations for the week and enter the challenge!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment