Monday, October 22, 2012

Happy Holidays

Good Morning!
  I have had this on my to do list for weeks but keeping running out of time to color my digi.  I got it finished Saturday night!!  I wanted to take my picture outside but every time I got ready to go outside to take it yesterday it would start to rain.  So I gave up and went for the light box this morning.  I love coloring Heather's Digi from Fresh Brewed!!  This is her newest Christmas house.  I hope you like it as much as I do!
I used my Creative Memories Cutting System to cut the digi and background paper out in circles.  Added some clear glitter on the roof and ground.  

Challenge: 
Dlart  Thankful Thursday Challenge Linky Party

3 comments:

  1. Visiting from DLART Thankful Thurs Linky Party. Like the House, circle candy colored pattern background & sparkle.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. (Pun intended) I love it, it looks yummy.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART BCA/ANYTHING GOES Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! thanks for playing at fresh brewed designs :)

    ReplyDelete