Saturday, October 6, 2012

HIMCR #66 Color Challenge

Good Morning!
It has been a busy week around my house!  I packed up my craft room and painted it yesterday.  A couple small walls to paint today and some touch up work!  Then it's time to get my new tables/desk and shelf put together and I can start unpacking.  I will post some picture or maybe a video 
when it's all done :)

I also got ask to be the Guest Designer for this month at Crafter's Companion USA
Be sure to check out my card I made and come back on the 15th to see my post with a technique!

This week challenge at HIMCR is Color Challenge-Purple, Black, and Orange.  I made a Halloween layout with some of favorite pictures of the kids. 

to make a photo both strip of my pictures of the kids. 





Now it's time to head over to HIMCR to check out the rest of the Design Team Creations for the week and enter the challenge!

Challenges:
My Crafting Channel  MMC Challenge#1
pause Dream Enjoy Challenges   Purple and Orange
Craftu Us Crazy Halloween



4 comments:

  1. Angela this layout is gorgeous!!! It is my first time hearing of Storybook creator 40, I must check that out... beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very beautiful LO!!Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout, love the pumpkins!! Cheers Jennie
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete