Sunday, November 10, 2013

Crafty Moms 11/10/13



Hello Everyone!
It's Angela this week with some inspiration for you all!!
This weekend I was able to do some crafting along with finishing up cleaning our garage. The kids were very excited to go watch our local soccer team play a preseason game and see their favorite players!
This week I made some cute little mini cards. A few weeks ago I started my new job so I sub at the different schools in the kitchen. When I went to sub on Friday I meet this very nice lady and while we working she was telling me how her granddaughters are moving this weekend. So I thought when I was driving home that it would be nice to make her something little and get it to her next week. So I thought it would be nice to make her some note cards to write little message to her granddaughters when she sends them carry packages.

I made 8 cards like the 3 above and then used a piece of raffia to tie them all together for her. I used 2 different MFP stamp sets to make the cards. Birds and Trees and Garden Art.
I hope you enjoyed my creation for this week.
Have a great week and be sure to stop back by next week to see what AJ has to share!
The Crafty Moms
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment