Monday, November 11, 2013

Welcome and Hello Fall

I had time this weekend to get alot of crafting done.  I also finished up some projects that I started but never took the time to put those finishing touches on them.  

I visit made a cute little magnet that says Hello Fall and had so much fun making it that I painted a sigh I had in my paint bin.  Then decided to make a Welcome Fall sign.  I used some the new things that I have gotten over the last few months from My Creative Time.  I love using their dies and stamps!  
Here is a picture of them both together!
Challenges:  MCT Designer Challenge

3 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL job with your fall project, looks great with all the colors!!!Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time Designer Challenge!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply beautiful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I just love those leaves...so pretty! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete