Saturday, November 9, 2013

For My Turkey

I'm very excited that I have the kids little Thanksgiving treats made ahead of time.  I like to have a little treat on the table for the kids for the holidays.  So I thought this little Turkey from MCT Piles of Smiles and the MCT Stitched Lollipop Holder Die would make a cute little treat.  I also used the MCT Teeny Tag Holidays and MCT Teeny Tags Dies


I put a little bag of Jelly beans in the Lollipop holder for the kids.  I'm entering these of at  

4 comments:

  1. Super cute decoration! The kids sure will enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super cute! The kiddos will love them! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute. And yummy jelly beans! I love it. Awesome job on these! Thanks for joining my designer challenge over at My Creative Time. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER FUN little projects, LOVE them!!!!Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time Designer Challenge!!! :)

    ReplyDelete