Saturday, November 23, 2013

Crafty Moms 11/24/13



Hello Everyone!
It's Angela this week with some inspiration for you all!!
It seems more like Christmas here instead of Thanksgiving week. It has been so much colder than normal for this time of the year. I didn't get much crafting in this week for myself. I did alot of cleaning instead and had appointments for the kids. I had teacher conferences and then cleaned up the house cause Grandma and PawPaw flew in last night. So the kids have been super excited all week. I'm very excited too to have them here for the week. They have been coming out for the last 5 years for Thanksgiving and it so nice to have them here.
Well for my inspiration this week I decide to work ahead for the kids scrapbooks. I made a journal tag for the pictures that we will be taking this morning. The kids look forward to making pancakes for breakfast every year with Grandma.
 
I used Recipe Card Starters and Recipe Completer Mini Stamp Set to make my cute little journal box. Now I just need to print off my pictures and do a little more stamping and I will have a great page!!
I hope you enjoyed my creation for this week.
Have a great week and be sure to stop back by next week to see what AJ has to share!
The Crafty Moms
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment