Friday, June 22, 2012

Crystal light container

A couple friends of mine have decorate a some Crystal light containers and I decide to give one a try.  I thought this orange paper went well with the butterflies and it looks so fun for summer!!  It was so easy to make.  I'm excited to make some more.  Hope you enjoy it!
Docerela Creations is having a 3D challenge and thought this would be prefect to enter!!

CTMH Butterfly Kiss Stamp Set
Green and blue embossing powder
Paper is Marcella K paper pad

Challenges:
Docerela Shop  Design team post #16 - 3d project
Paper Playtime  Ch# 77 - Say It With Sentiments - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. This is fantastic!!! Love the orange paper and that great butterflies!! Thank you so very much for playing with us at Paper Playtime!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great 3-D Project! Nice paper and great butterflies! Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations! DT Member Carri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, you did a wonderful job with the crystal light container. Super fun 3d project! Great paper choice.

    Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations.

    Catarina aka Docerela

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so need to find a 3d project. Oh I know... :-) lol I love your crystal light container, you used great colors, and I just love the butterfly. TFS AJ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I love altering containers because it's a great way to recycle and make something cute! Thank you so much for joining us at Docerela Creations!

    ReplyDelete