Thursday, June 14, 2012

One more Father's Day Card

I finally finished all my Father's Day cards with the help from my daughter.  She helped me emboss paper and stamp my tools for Opa. The most excited part is I even got my Dad's in the mail along with new pictures of the kids to the Grandma for late Mother's Day presents.  May is just a busy month for us.  My daughter's birthday was just a few days after Mother's Day and my son's birthday is 3 days later.  So I feel caught up for the time being!! 

This is the Father's day card I made for the kids to give to Opa. He is their adopted Grandpa. We lived just 2 house down from therm and they are great to the kids and us.  

I also thought this was a great card to enter in Creative Cutter Room Challenge today.

The tool bench is cut from Silhouette Cameo and the tool stamps are from Technique Tuesday Tool Time.

Challneges:
Creative Cutter Room    Father's Day Challenge
Pink By Design Stamps  Ink It Pink Challenge 2
Krafty Girls   Mission Impossible Challenge #9
Scrappy Moms  Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Father's Day!
My Sheri Crafts   My Sheri Crafts Challenge #87 Father's Day
Jaihart: Sundays Are Lovely



14 comments:

  1. Great Father's Day Card! Love the peg board! Very fun! Thanks for joining us over at the Creative Cutter Room! DT Coordinator Carri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! The peg board is a great touch! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Creative Cutter Room!!

    Tonya
    CCR DT
    ittybittyladybugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool card and so sweet to give it to a close neighbor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool card! I love the little tool bench! Thanks so much for joining us at Krafty Girls!

    Stacey
    Krafty Girls DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool Father's Day card! Love how you added all the tools! I really like the embossing too! Thanks for playing along at Krafty Girls! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great masculine card. I love how you embossed the background. Thanks for playing along in the Ink it Pink challenge.
    Melisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great looking fathers day card!

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Cutter Room:)
    Elaine
    CCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...thanks so much for participating in this week's Ink it Pink Challenge. I love the tools you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a man card. Love it!! Thanks for playing with us at Krafty Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a darling card! Thanks for playing with us in the Ink it Pink challenge this week at Pink by Design!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card... love all tools! Thanks for sharing this at My Sheri Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great masculine card! Love the embossing and tools! Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  13. These is so cool I love the tools, embossing and the paper you used to create it. Great guy card
    Thank you for joining us at the Creative cutter room challenge
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    Ps. You still Have time to enter this in my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Visiting from Jaihart. Like the tool card. The background embossing goes well with it.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete