Sunday, June 10, 2012

Thank you gifts for School

I wanted to make a little something to give to my kids teachers and the office staff at our school.  A few weeks ago my friend had made some of these tags and thought they were so cute.  So this afternoon my daughter and me made one to see how we were going to like it. I used the school paper pack I got at Michaels and the Tags, Bags, and More cartridge.  Then just stamp Thank you on a piece of paper and cut it out.  I'm so excited to finish them all up and hand them out at school. 



Challenges:
Joyfulstamper  Anything Goes
Jaihart Sundays are Lovely #10 + Giveaway 

2 comments:

  1. I love this Angela! You will have to show me how to make this. :-) AJ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from Jaihart. Wonderful ty gift idea with tag.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete