Saturday, June 30, 2012

HIMCR #52 Freestyle Anything goes

I'm so excited about my creation for this week!!  I bought these giant bottle caps back in February and knew I was going to make this wall hanger but haven't had the time to make it till now.  I'm so glad my DT Sister AJ was over when I was making it cause a couple times I need a second set of hands to finish it!!
  HIMCR challenge this week is Freestyle Anything goes!! 
USA was cute from Base Camp Cart at about 2.5"
Paper was scraps left from the Patriotic Wall Hangers I made.
 CTMH it is Vintage USA stamp set
  I stamped with Outdoor Denim and Cranberry from CTMH.
The 2 ribbons used are Celebrate It from American Collection that I got from Michael

Now it's time to check out my DT sister's creations!
Snowflakedreams
Now enter the challenge at HIMCR!!

Challenges:
Little Scrappieces  Use a Star
Simon Says Stamps Challenge  Simon Says....Sporty and or Patriotic
Scrappy Moms Patriotic Pride
The Kraft Journal   Anything Goes
Jaihart Sundays are Lovely
Jessica Craft Shaque Crafty Project Challenge - Earn Entries for the *500* Follwer Giveaway
 

13 comments:

  1. You all ready know I love them and they are prefect. I cant wait to make some of my own. TFS AJ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I have never seen huge bottlecaps. I sure do like them! Great wall hanging.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela, this is adorable. Love all that inking and embossing. I love the vintage folk type feel of patriotic and this screams just that. Fantastic decor! Thanks for linking up at The Shaque and good luck during the voting!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angela.Saw your project at Jaihart and wanted to stop by and say how Great it is!!!!I have never seen bottlecaps that size!TFS...new follower
    Migdalia
    http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These huge bottlecaps are fun, and I love how your wall hanging came out! Thanks for joining in on our challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angela thank you so very much for joining my challenge this week love the vintage feel of your hanger. Great use of the bottle caps. Wish I had a little more time I would love to make something like this for my work cube....Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute wall hanging! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just wanted to pop over and thank you for visiting my blog and hope you visit again sometime. I forgot to mention, i will be drawing the winner on Friday..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Visiting from Jaihart. Happy 4th of July. Like the Patriotic wall hanging.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous! You won some blog candy on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy 4th. Great wall hanging. Love the bottle caps.

    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this idea, cool bottle cap art

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect work on the wall hanging. Great idea! :)

    obgyn wellington

    ReplyDelete