Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sympathy Cards

The other day I picked up a new stamp set at Michaels since I really didn't have many with sentiments.   I hadn't gotten around to using them till today and I wish it could have been because I wanted to just make a card.  The owner of the grocery store where I used to work, his wife passed away this week.  I'm sending the top one to their daughter and the bottom one to her husband.  She was a very sweet lady.

 Challenges:
Jaihart Sundays Are Lovely
DL.ART  Any two colors of your choice, ribbon & any kind of embossing
and leave a comment
Little Scrap Pieces  Fun Friday Challenge Use Yellow

2 comments:

  1. Angela, Sorry to hear about the loss. I think both of your cards are lovely. The colors are not to bright and I like the stamp. I've don't have one that's says Deepest sympathy. I know they will be very appreciative of you. AJ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela so sorry for your loss. Sympathy cards are always the hardest. Yours are perfect simple and beautiful. Thank you so much for joining my challenge. Karen

    ReplyDelete