Saturday, June 9, 2012

HIMCR #49 Super Scraps Saturday!

Once again this week went by so fast and I have been busy again.  I'm ready for the kids to be on Summer break and have some time to relax!! 

This week challenge is Super Scraps Saturday!!  Time to use up those scraps!!  I did use all scraps on mine!

Basket from Doodle charms (I think 3"), flowers are from CTMH cartridge, Stamp set was one of the sets from the $1 bin at JoAnns.  The paper I used was all from my scrap box. 

Now it's time to check out my DT sister's creations!

Snowflakedreams

Now enter the challenge at HIMCR!!

Challenges:
Jaihart Sundays are Lovely #10 + Giveaway

Have a good weekend!!




5 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great card using scraps! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the creative use of your scraps!! Beautiful card!

    ~ Hugs ~

    Jess
    www.createbyrosie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of your scraps Angela. Love you card. Hugs, Velma

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card, Love the flowers in the basket!!
    Cheers Jennie
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the subtle ink coloring on the basket for a real look.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete