Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Patriotic Wall Hangers

Today was the first day of Summer Vacation!  So we decided since the last few weeks we have been on the go nonstop that today would be a lazy day!!  It was nice we slept in and the kids did their own thing played Legos, Wii, watch some TV, and even read some too.  They also played with Liana also when my DT Sister AJ came over to craft!   I  made my Design Team Item for the week and made my item for my Mixed Media Swap.  Since last time I waited till the night before to finish it up.  I'm ahead for July now.  I even painted some other things that I hoped to finish and post tonight but if not I will post them tomorrow sometime after I get done cleaning up the house.  It is in need of some good cleaning!! 

This month theme is Free Choice.  So I went with these little 7x7 Patriotic Wall Hangers.  I used some 7x7 pieces of chipboard that came in my package of scrapbook pages.  All the paper I used was from Joann's a few weeks ago when they had a sale on Paper.  I love this stamp set from CTMH it is Vintage USA.  I stamped with Outdoor Denim and Cranberry from CTMH.  The 2 ribbons  used are Celebrate It from American Collection that I got from Michael.

Challenges:
Scrappy Moms  Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Patriotic Pride
Jaihart  Sundays are Lovely
Love To Create Challenge   Anything Goes
EAD Design June Color Challenge
Ink it Pink Red, White, and
Pink Cricut  Link Up Party
More Than Favors  Wacky Wednesday #73 4th of July theme
DL.ART  Thankful Thursday Challenge

19 comments:

  1. These are all very nice. I love patriotic things, cuz I love the USA.

    Hugs, Pam
    http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally in love with these! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are awesome!!!! so glad you joined us on EAD :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great wall hangers! Thanks for playing with us at scrappy moms stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Wall Hangers!! Thank you for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge!!
    Z

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable! They are great for decorationg for the 4th! Thank you for joining us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so neat - thanks for sharing:-)

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. PS - I came by from DL.ART to day to visit and am now following.

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable wall hangers, so creative. I am a new follower of your blog from the DL. ART challenge and am looking forward to more of your creations!

    scrappindhilly at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool wall hangers! I am stopping by via the DL ART link up and I am your newest follower!

    Carol (Carol's Creations)
    4evercarolscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so fun, what a great idea. I love the hand colored rose.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Visiting from DLART Thankful Thurs 6/28 Linky Party. Wonderful Patriotic wall hanging. I especially like the vintage look.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these!! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Love to Create Challenge! We Really Appreciate your Support & your Creativity! Please Come Back & Play with us again really soon!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  14. saw your card on diana's june link up! had to come by and tell you that I LOVE IT! :) i'm your newest follower too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love them. Newest follower here. Stop by my bog when you have a chance would love to have your follow me as well. Look at the top of blog for chance to to win a $150 gift card.

    Hugs
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are great, they kinda remind me of little quilts. I found you through the DL Art linky party & I'm a new follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, these are gorgeous!! Love the vintage look!! I'm here from the DL.ART "favorites" link party. I'm a new follower and would be delighted for you to stop by my blog. ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. fabulous idea! thanks for playing with us at EAD Designs!

    ReplyDelete