Sunday, June 10, 2012

Father's Day Card

I couldn't decide on what to use to make my Husband Father's Day card so I pulled out my box with all my cricut books in it and remember I had the Block Party.  I love this grill!!  So I decide it would be a BBQ theme card.  He is going to love it cause just the other night we was at Wal-Mart and he bought some new things for his grill. 

Hope you enjoy!!

Challenges:
Cardztv My Guy
Jaihart Sundays are Lovely #10 + Giveaway
 DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge
Joyfulstamper Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Cute card, love the colors on that craft paper! Thanks for joining CTVS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to come to BBQ for Father's Day. :-) I love the kraft and your inking all over. It reminds me of the hot dogs being a little charred.:-) They say its bad for you; but sometimes its the best part. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card the images are so fun Love the retro look.
    I also like the edges looks like it got charred from the charcoal of the BBQ- how fun
    Thank you so much for joining in my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Cute. Thank you so much for joining us over at Cardz TV Stamps “My Guy” Challenge. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the grillin' card. Great to use Block Party Cricut cartridge.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete