Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Happy Father's Day

I have had these little Father's Day stamps sets on my desk for weeks.  This morning I was inspired to use them for a challenge at Pink By Design weekly challenge called Ink it Pink.  It is to use words in your background.  I thought this paper and stamp sets worked well together. 


Here is a the piece I stamped for the background paper of words before I cut it and ink the edges.
Stamp sets are the little sets you get from Joann's in the $1 bin.
CTMH Topiary, Citrus Leaf, Pondersoa Pine, and Chocolate.
Green paper is from a DCVW stack I have from a few years ago.

Challenges:
Pink By Design Stamps Ink it Pink  Use word in your background.

Thanks for stopping by!!

8 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea! You created your own background! Great card!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com
    cccscraproom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea to use a set of stamps as your background. very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...I like how you used different colors in the wordings! Be sure to post the Ink It With Pink badge in the sidebar to be eligible for this week's prizes! I hope to see you at the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your background came out SO cute- love the colors and all of the directions the words go! Thanks for playing with us at our first Ink it Pink Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! :)I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angela, Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Ink it Pink Challenge at www.pinkbydesignstamps.com! Love your background!! I LOVE LOVE Silverdale Washington, and was Stationed in Seattle for some time while on Active Duty in CG. Took the Ferry over often!! Best of luck to you! Come back tomorrow for a BRAND NEW CHallenge!

    xoxoxox

    Jess @ www.homespunelegance.blgspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the little tage on the card I'll have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow your background collage is divine!! You've inspired me! Thanks for playing with Pink by Design!

    ReplyDelete