Saturday, June 23, 2012

HIMCR #51 Mix it UP! Mascline Birthday

This week has been very busy for us!  Last full week of school!!  The kids are so exicted and so is Mommy.  They go back Monday for a half day and they are done!!!  We have decide Tuesday we are going to stay home all day and they can play and just hang out at home.  I'm going to get a few projects done that I have been wanting to do but haven't had time. 

Now it's time for this weeks challenge at HIMCR!  It's Mix it Up!  Mascline Birthday.  I decide to go with a tool theme for my card.  This was such a easy but cute card.


I used the Handman Cartridge to make the tools and Technique Tuesday Tool Time stamp set.
Then I added the 3 yellow eyelets to give it some more color.
Now it's time to check out my DT sister's creations!
Snowflakedreams
Now enter the challenge at HIMCR!!

Challenges:
Jaihart Sundays Are Lovely

Thanks for stopping by!!


9 comments:

  1. Visiting from Jaihart. Like the tool card. Did not see a new Sat 6/23 post for HIMCR yet this morn. Will go ck again.

    If you are not familiar with Speedy Fox TV site please ck it out. There are several challenges, wonderful tutorials, etc. I'll be joining the Speedy Fox TV team hosting a challenge on Wednesdays starting 7/4 named Simply Salutations. Membership is free. If you join please leave a comment I sent you (they are having a membership contest). Thanks.

    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melissa I just saw that on your blog and signed up. Ha!

      Delete
    2. Thanks Melissa! I'm siging up now for Speedy Fox TV!!

      Delete
  2. I love the tools you used and the kraft color. :-) Great card. Hugs AJ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm stuck on using Kraft right now for some reason :)
      Thanks!
      Angela

      Delete
  3. Angela. awesome card. I guess you could say that you hit the nail on the head with this one....LOL.....
    Hugs, Velma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Angela!! Love the tools you have used for a real cool man card!! Cheers Jennie DT sister
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love these tools too! I made the same card for my Dad but put Father's day on it.
      Angela

      Delete