Saturday, June 23, 2012

Travel Journal

 If your stopping by to see the HIMCR Mascline Birthday click Here.

My friend left this week for vacation to see her Grandbabies and to her in-laws anniversary party.  I wanted to make a journal for her to take along on the trip.  I love all the cute  images on the
 Creative Memories Traveler cartridge.  It was so hard to just a few cuts to go on the
 front of the journal.

I cut an envelope from the Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More to put in the inside cover for any small items they collect on the trip.

Challenges:
Jaihart Sundays Are Lovely

6 comments:

  1. Very nice and very trendy Its such a lovely idea and a fab gift

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome idea!! I love the colors and the cuts you used!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog for the Well Owl Be Blog Hop!! I'm happy to be a new follower :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! How fun of you to give something for your friend. Nicely done.

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone for the sweet comments!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Journal. I bet she love it. I like the pocket and the little camera is so cute. TFS AJ~

    ReplyDelete