Saturday, June 2, 2012

HIMCR #48 Color

Hello Everyone!   This week went by so fast!!  I have been working on finishing up the decorations and shopping for my son's birthday party on Sunday.  I'm just down to the last few things and cleaning up the house.  I didn't feel good yesterday so that means today is going to be super busy! 

I did find some time this week to do some crafting with my DT sister AJ over at
AJ Scrapbooking & Cards.  She let me use her stamp set and die to make my card this week for the challenge.  I love how it turned out. 

This week is Color Challenge and the colors are Red, White, and Kraft. 




Doodle charms card to make the cute little basket
Stawberries are made from Papertrey ink Fruit Fusion Berry Stamp Set and Berry die
Inks are Jenni Bowlin Chilli Powder and Seed Packet
Cuddle bug embossing folder from the Freshly Picked Packed of folders.

Be sure to check out the great creations my DT Sister have made for this week too.

Then head over to HIMCR to enter the challenge!

Have a good weekend!!!




4 comments:

  1. Just adore this card, The strawberries look good enough to eat!! Love It!!
    Cheers Jennie
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela, Absolutely scrumptious card. I love the strawberries. Hugs, Velma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angela,
    Wow I love how your card turned out. Now I WANT to make one.
    :-)You know strawberries scream summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! The strawberries are so cute!! What a summer-y card! Great job and thanks so much for sharing!

    ~ Hugs ~

    Jess
    www.createbyrosie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete