Friday, June 8, 2012

Polka dot Chapstick Card

Hello Everyone! 
I just finished up my item for my Mixed Media Swap that I do every month.  This month I decided to make these cute little Polka Dot Chapstick Card holders and it's also all about polka dots this week at CAS-ual Fridays.

I had enough of this green polka dot paper in my scrap box from a swap I did a few years ago.  So I'm not sure who made this paper but I love it.  The card is a cut from my Silhouette Cameo.  Then I cut out flowers from my CTMH cricut cartridge and the hearts are from my Creative Memories punch.  I'm so happy that I made everything from my scrapbox!! 

Hope you have a great weekend!!

Challenges:
CAS-ual Fridays.
CFC56: Create a Clean And Simple project using polka dots.
DL.ART  Thankful Thursdays: Scraps
JaihartSundays are Lovely #10 + Giveaway

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on using your scraps! I love Chapstick Card Holder! Your right the paper is perfect for your cuts. AJ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great designs my favorite color and what a way to use scraps very nice indeed
    Thank you for joining in my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous job using your scraps! Those chapstick card holders are darling and your dotty paper is perfect. So glad you could join in the fun this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Just got my Cameo the other day and can't wait to start trying out these cute little projects! Great job, and thanks so much for sharing!

    ~ Hugs ~

    Jess
    www.createbyrosie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER CUTE! LOVE this idea! Thanks for linking up to Jaihart! I hope you enter many more projects! Smiles, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute are those little chapstick holders. Love them! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea for Chap Stick & use of polka dots.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete